Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Love Family.

So, I kind of married into a big family. A big family primarily dominated by boys. On Wednesday at about 1am I finally got to meet Matt, Danny's brother who just got back from his two year mission to Tonga. Danny's the oldest and Matt is just two years younger, so it was really cool to see them together. I don't think I have ever seen Danny so excited to see someone or so antsy for a plane to land. In the past four years, they've only gotten to see each other for a few days, so it was a precious little reunion ;) And, might I add, the similarities between the two of them freaked me out just a little bit!

And to demonstrate just how big my new family is, here are the three youngest of my new siblings: 
Connor (6) and Jami (3). And yes, you better believe they are sitting out on the patio in their bathing suits squishing ants on a lovely summer day.

And here's my new little sister Gracie! She is just too cute.

All together (is that supposed to be one word? For some reason I can't figure this out...), I have six new brothers and three new sisters. It can be pretty crazy at times, but it's so fun and I'm so glad that Danny and I live close enough to see the little ones grow up (at least for now)!

On another note, my sister Charisse is going to be here this Wednesday and I'm pumped. My sister Caitlyn is pregnant and gets to find out if it's a boy or a girl in a couple weeks. My brother Destin has a girlfriend (who I totally approve of), and my genius little brother Dalton just finished 10th grade! Sometimes I think about it and it blows my mind how fast a family grows up and gets scattered across the country.
prego, married, teenager, mother, grown up.


I just love my family, and I'm so excited that we'll all get to be together again this Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. Let's hope this little one and Doug's work cooperates for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete