Tuesday, December 20, 2011

So, since last time, here's what's been going on...

Turkey Bowl on Thanksgiving up at Danny's parent's house
Fun times playing with little brothers
First Christmas Tree :)
 I successfully made my mother-in-law's delicious Island Pork Tenderloin with coconut rice! So good, one of my favorites.
 My niece, Chloe was blessed in church.  This is my grandma holding her--I love seeing the different generations together.
 Danny's parent's dog, Lola, had puppies! They thought there was only gonna be two, but there ended up being four! They're only two weeks old and their eyes are just starting to open--so precious!
We've also been able to go down to the see the Festival of Lights, get lots of Christmas shopping done, and watch the series Band of Brothers (highly recommended!).  We got to spend a weekend with Danny's family while all of his cousins were in town.  I think we packed about 23 people into the house that night.  A little crowded, but it made for a great game of Mafia!  We also got to steal a few of Danny's siblings for a couple of days.  Danny's little brother, Lawson, and his little sister, Madeline, came to a BYU Basketball game with us while they were down here. I was a little worried about the team since Jimmer's gone, but they're looking really good!

It feels so good to be done with the semester--finishing finals seriously makes me feel so accomplished! It's crazy that I've lived in Utah for 3 1/2 years and to think of all of the changes that have happened since moving here.  Only 13 credits left to go!  Anyway, we're just working for the next couple days, then we're headed to Delaware for Christmas!  Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have been having a lot of fun. I need to make that pork and coconut rice, you should put the recipe up on your blog. It was so fun to see you guys again!!!

    ReplyDelete