Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Birthday!

Woohoo! I'm finally 21! Danny surprised me with a trip to Park City the night before my birthday. I love Park City! The environment is always so calm there in the summer because the only people there are there to get away and to relax.  Our room was super nice too! We even had our own hot tub on the balcony :)
We had Cafe Rio for dinner--so yummy!
On my birthday, we went to Kneaders for breakfast. They have thee best french toast ever. For dinner, we went to P.F. Chang's, and then Coldstone afterwards! I really can't think of a better breakfast-dinner-dessert combination.
My family came out the week before my birthday, so while they were out my parents surprised me with a few gifts. Of course, my mom had to buy me 21 things that had 21 things in them. Or they at least made it so that everything had only 21 things in them--thanks mama!
My parents also got us this b-e-a-utiful picture of Christ. I love it.
My wonderful mother-in-law always picks out the cutest shirts for me. So, I now have these two adorable shirts added to my closet :)
Last, but most definitely not least, Danny let me get a Nikon for my birthday! We got it a few weeks ago, because we wanted to have it for our Lake Powell trip, and it has been so awesome! We're going to be getting a good deal on Photoshop through a friend as well, so I think I have a new hobby!

I am so grateful to everyone, especially Danny, for making my birthday so wonderful! Most peoples' 21st birthdays are much different than the one that I had, but I'm just so glad for the life I have, for what I know, and to have had such a great birthday spent with my amazing husband. I seriously wouldn't change a thing. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sweetness!! Hope you got in some great Mountain Biking while you were out there! Can't wait to see you're pictures:)

    ReplyDelete