Monday, May 14, 2012

Anniversary

Danny and I had our first anniversary a couple of weeks ago (4/23). I didn't so much care what we did, as long as we had the day together work-free. So, I took off work and we got to spend the entire day together going on random adventures. We went on a walk through a canyon, checked out the new City Creek Mall, ate at the Cheesecake Factory, stopped at the Up House, and my favorite-went to see some horses!
We also had a mini getaway to Midway (a big thanks to Danny's parents!). I love going out to Midway because for some reason you just don't feel like you're in Utah it looks so different!
 While we were walking around, we even spotted this little guy!...
Yes, this is a moose, and yes, this is all the way zoomed in on my computer and the picture was taken at 200mm, but you better believe I was excited!!

Happy Anniversary to us!

1 comment:

  1. hooray! happy anniversary, maraina! it only gets better after one year:) i want to go to the Up house! also it makes me smile that you were excited about the moose. i used to run into them in my backyard at home and its the scariest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete