Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Graduation Festivities

Graduation weekend was busy busy! Danny and I walked together with the Marriott School on Friday, April 20th. The ceremony was pretty long (guessing around 800 graduates), and as always, my name was butchered (even though I spelled the entire thing out phonetically for them), but I'm glad we walked! It definitely gives you a feeling of accomplishment. Because the weather was so nice, we did a BBQ right after the ceremony at a park with our families. From Wednesday to Sunday, we managed to eat out at Applebees, Zupa's, Pat's BBQ, and the Original Pancake House. Impressive, I know. The rest of the weekend was filled with more family, playing with my brother's new puppy Oliver, playing with my niece Chloe, the Spoken Word, Temple Square, work, tennis, and rugby.


1 comment:

  1. The picture of Oliver laying in Destin's shadow is hillarious.

    ReplyDelete