Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Funny Husband :)

For some reason, whenever I'm eating something and I think it's really good, I want someone else to try it. Maybe for reassurance? Not sure. But I tend to do this with Danny a lot, and most of the time, he has no desire to even try it. He usually claims he doesn't like the thing I'm offering him, and I usually make him try it anyway.  So I do this all the time, and can I just say, the only thing I've ever made him eat that he didn't like was a banana! For some reason the boy just hates bananas. Anyway, here's a perfect example: last semester I made him try my key lime pie yogurt because he said he hated yogurt.  He said he didn't like normal yogurt or frozen yogurt--he said he didn't like any of it and that he never has. Well, here he is now with his giant sized yogurt that he was so excited to get yesterday.
Haha, what a funny boy.

Also, Utah decided to be spring for about a week! It was so beautiful outside and it was so fun to be outside and to take advantage of the nice weather. However, Provo is back to looking like this for the next week:
Boo.

1 comment:

  1. haha! i make michael try stuff all the time against his will. well supposedly against his will. all i know is if i don't finish some meal of mine, my husband will haha.

    ReplyDelete