Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nothingness

So I've always looked at people's blogs and thought, gosh darn't why don't you update! Now I totally understand! It's kinda like, well, I haven't done anything too special, and does anyone even read this to care when I do do something special?. Oh well--nothing special has happened and I'm going to write anyway!

Married life has been wonderful so far.  I'm sure the fact that it's summertime and we're out of classes for four months is enhancing that, but not having to coordinate whose apartment to go to has been so nice! We don't have any roommates who are just gonna walk in, Danny doesn't have to drop me off every night, we can have dinner together--it's just so nice!

We're both just working right now--I'm working at Helaman still, and Danny is working at both the MTC and Scottrade.  He has to wake up at 4:00am at least three times a week and works at Scottrade until 5:00pm every day.  I don't know how he does it, but he hasn't complained a single time about having to wake up so early! People keep telling me I was brave to marry a Wihongi, especially with my first name being so tricky, but hey--I think it was worth it ;)

3 comments:

  1. ahhh isn't married life the best? so much better than single or engaged life for sure. i love that i don't have to say goodnight at the door or we can stay up until all hours of the night watching a movie together or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I first got married my mother-in-law told me get use to spelling Wihongi for the rest of my life and she was right. haha. Alot of times when I say my last name people are usually fascinated because of how different it is. One of my favorite memories about our name was when we would go to away games for Danny's football and they would always say his last name wrong and the crowd on our side would yell "Wihongi" to correct the announcer. It gave us a laugh every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Li-sha I love it!
    And Christine I know! It's definitely gonna take some getting used to, but I'm lovin it so far.

    ReplyDelete